Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The BEST Mood Changing Polish ever!!

It's no secret that I am a fan of colour changing nail polish. I have tried several but I wasn't really blown away. However all that changed when I discovered this Baby!



Not only are the colours beautiful, very smooth and easy to apply, they change colour so fast. I applied three coats which dried super fast, my kinda polish. It reacts to warm or cold water as well as the tempurature indoors or out. Below is after I dipped my fingers in cold water!


I had to take the photo quickly as the colour changes before your eyes, Awesome!!! Below is after I dipped them in warm water. Sorry its a bit blurred, I didnt notice it until I downloaded the photos and changed my nail colour. I am sure you get the idea though.



This polish is going to be great for Halloween. I got so many comps with this colour. I truly love this mani! Hope you do too.

4 comments:

  1. OMG ..IT's the BEST ooow ..i like your posting too ;)follow me too cuz i'm your follow sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will follow your blog too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy this?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it from themoodpolish.com
    Gorgeous polish for sure!

    ReplyDelete