Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Aqmore water based nail polish

Aqmore water based polish.

I was offered this lovely polish to try out. Aqmore is water based and uses the most natural ingriedents. It protects your nails from all those yucky chemicals like Formaldehyde and Toluene,  which are harsh dehydrating agents. I was also sent a piece of polystyrene and was asked to put  Aqmore to the test, so I did!


I added Aqmore on the left and one of my everday polishes on the right. Within seconds my polish was eating the polystyrene, OMG!!!!

This was five minutes later. I had no idea that nail polish would do this. Did you????
Traditional nail polish erodes the enamel on your nails, the longer you use it the more your nails become dry and yellow (sound famililar?)


Aqmore goes on smooth, it is very pigmented. I only did two coats to achieve perfection. It gets better, to remove this polish you don't need nail polish remover!!!  I know, amazing hey! You just dip your nails in warm water for 20 - 30 seconds, using your finger tips, gently lift up the coat of nail enamel and peel off. Cannot be easier than that.

If you want to know more about this water based polish, contact Youniquenails.com  They are an online store who sell  nail polish, nail design and accessories. You can also contact them for more info at enquiry@youniquenails.com



2 comments:

  1. cool.. how long does this polish stays on ur nails??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, being a busy Mum, hands in dish water etc etc, for me it started wearing on the tips after 3 days which is pretty good for me!

    ReplyDelete